Former Solar/Wind Power Enthusiast Regrets Past 20 Years of HIs LIfe

 Brian Gitt is a former policy worker, lobbyist, consultant and entrepreneur.  Here is how he begins his 'I was wrong':

"Just because you feel like you’re doing the right thing doesn’t mean you are. I have dedicated most of my life to protecting the environment. But I went about it the wrong way. I thought I was acting morally, protecting the well-being of people and the planet. In fact, I was harming both.

I believed solar and wind power were the future—our only hope of avoiding environmental catastrophe. Fossil fuels were the enemy, ...I had been living in a fantasy world: perfectly fine for making me feel good about myself and my mission, but perfectly useless for making real environmental change.


Full comments of Mr. Gitt at: https://www.americanexperiment.org/brian-gitt-chasing-utopian-energy-how-i-wasted-20-years-of-my-life/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Thought the Sun and Moon were the Same Thing

Covid Response - A Confession : We Were Wrong About COVID and It Cost Lives |